E-flite Inverza 280 BNF Basic Electric Airplane
- Minimal assembly and setup required
- Hollow-molded foam construction with carbon fiber reinforcement
- High-speed digital servos and Spektrum™ Nanolite receiver installed
- High-power BL280, 1800Kv outrunner power system installed
- High-performance custom propeller and matching spinner
- Two-piece wing with easy-access attachment and carbon fiber joiner
- Magnetic top and bottom hatches provide instant access
- Large, double-beveled control surfaces attached with CA hinges
- Robust wire landing gear and steerable tail wheel
- Ready to bind to your DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter
The E-flite® Inverza™ 280 BNF Basic is a collaborative original design by RC aerobatic world champion Quique Somenzini, full-scale aerobatic aircraft craftsman Kevin Kimball and aviation artist Mirco Pecorari. Never before has an aerobatic aircraft been developed with a more dynamic team effort. Its unique blend of performance, grace and potency offers exceptional aerobatic performance for 3D, precision or scale flight, sized for you to enjoy at a convenient park or small field. Everything about its design, from its fit and finish to its original outline, reflects exceptional attention to the needs of performance minded pilots. As soon as you open the box, its design clearly reflects what experience has been missing from the world of aerobatics.
You will need...
- Full-range 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter with adjustable dual rates and expo
- 11.1V 3S 450mAh LiPo flight battery
- Charger for flight battery