E-flite L-13 Blanik 4.2m ARF Electric Sailplane
- Optional electric spoilers provide reduced assembly time and no complicated linkages
- Fiberglass fuselage delivers strength and rigidity
- Hinged canopy gives consumers additional scale detail
- Landing flaps included for slower speed landings and versatility
- Red Bull scheme provides a high contrast striking trim scheme, unique only to this model
- Spacious cockpit area means easy clean radio installation
- Foam wings provide strength and an accurate reproduction of airfoil
- UltraCote covering is good for repairs and long lasting
E-flite is proud to add the 1/4-scale L-13 Blanik 4.2m to its family of sailplanes. This 1/4-scale replica of this internationally recognized sailplane comes with plenty of scale details including a hinged canopy and an authentic Red Bull trim scheme from the world-famous Flying Bulls. In addition, the foam wings not only provide strength, but also provide a more accurate representation of the full-scale airfoil. The fiberglass construction provides strength and rigidity to the fuselage, while features such as flaps and a spacious cockpit area for radio equipment make this plane easy to operate and maintain, and optional electric spoilers can be added. This great flying plane is ideal for sailplane and aerotow pilots as well as slope soarers.
You will need...
- A 5+ channel transmitter and receiver radio system
- (6) standard high-torque servos and (2) mini servos
- Receiver pack
- Charger for receiver pack