E-flite Pulse XT 25e ARF Electric Airplane
- Built-up balsa-plywood construction
- Hinged control surfaces with control horns installed
- Bolt-on tail allows quick, easy attachment and straight alignment
- Accepts E-fliteƒ??s Power 25 or Power 32 brushless outrunner motors
- Large, easy-access magnetic battery hatch fits a variety of packs
- Painted fiberglass cowl and wheel spats
- Aft float mount (included) bolts directly to optional E-flite .25-size floats
- Steerable tail wheel built into rudder for more controllable takeoffs
- Tough aluminum landing gear comes factory-painted
E-fliteƒ??s Pulse XT 25e is a 25-size electric version of the classic Hangar 9 Pulse 40 XT. This is a great low-wing sport-model thatƒ??s perfect for intermediate pilots and sport fliers who want to fly an airplane thatƒ??s more aerobatic than high-wing airplanes, yet still retaining some gentle flight characteristics. Based on the original Mike McConville design, the Pulse XT 25e offers excellent features such as its lightweight laser-cut balsa construction and bolt-together wing and tail assembly covered in a striking yellow and white UltraCote color scheme with its own unique graphics.
The Pulse XT 25e is not only easy to maintain and quick to assemble, access to the battery is also quick and simple via an easy to use magnetic battery hatch whilst the firewall accepts either the E-Flite Power25 or Power 32 without modification. The aluminum landing gear comes already painted along with a factory-painted fiberglass cowl and wheel spats, positive ground handling is assured thanks to the steerable tail wheel, while the 1335 mm (52 inch) wing bolts in place making the model easy to transport. Depending on your style of flying and the performance you require, you can select from the E-flite Power 25 or Power 32 motor. The pilot can also choose to fly the Pulse from the water by adding the optional E-flite .25-size floats (EFLA500) that include everything needed for an easy installation and utilizing the included aluminum aft float mount to experience a new dimension in flying, take offs and landings on water!