Eastern Technology's Model E5 High Voltage Cable Tester tests Hi-Voltage aircraft engine ignition cables quickly and accurately. And it's incredibly easy to use: simply connect the three wires, push the test button and check the test window. That's all there is to it. By simulating the magneto's high output voltage, the E5 instantly identifies both good and defective cables. And it operates on either 12 or 24 volts, D.C.
The E5 eliminates guess work, saves valuable time, is equipped with an audio high voltage time, is equipped with an audio high voltage indicator to ensure safety and is 100% dependable. And no other high quality cable tester is as attractively priced.
- Compact 3 in. x 5 in. x 2 5/8 in.
- Weight 1 1/2 lbs
- Heavy Duty Unbreakable Case
- Heavy Scratch Resistant Aluminum Face Plate
- Fail Safe Circuitry
- Heavy Duty 18 Gauge Gas and Oil Resistant Lead Wires
- Loud Audio Signal High Voltage Indicator
- Complete Instructions with Each Unit