5000 Series Pressure Switch, with Standard TerminalPerfect for use with 85000 Series Hobbs Meters
- Normally Closed
- Open at 4 psi
- 1/8" pipe thread
- 2 Terminal
Used on systems that need pressure in system of 4 psi before starting, or on most systems that need lubrication pressure before power up.
These switches sense a change in the pressure or vacuum, opening or closing an electrical circuit when the designated set point is reached. Honeywell S&C offers an impressive line of standard products, but our engineering expertise and understanding afford us the ability to modify existing parts or create an original component per a customer's specifications.
- Stands up to extended duty applications
- Factory set, capable of field adjustment
- Direct acting blade - gold-plated contacts
- No dead band
- Kapton diaphragm for compatibility with a variety of fluids
- Various electrical connections and terminations
- Optional rubber boot