SkyView COM RadioRevolutionary Radio Controls:
The SV-COM-C25 will change the way you use an aircraft radio. By integrating deeply with your Dynon SkyView system, the SV-COM-C25 tunes frequencies by airport and station type - rather than by spinning in a number - at the touch of a button. You can also send frequencies over from the SkyView map airport info pages. For when you’re feeling nostalgic (or are following ATC instructions), a dual concentric knob lets you spin in frequencies “the old fashioned way.” SkyView will identify the airport and station type as you tune to help ensure you’re talking to the right radio station.
Designed for YOUR Panel:
The SV-COM-C25 is available in both horizontal and vertical versions so that you can craft your perfect panel. And, because the RF module is mounted remotely, the control panel is only 1.27” deep.
Don’t Miss a Thing:
Dual watch allows you to listen for transmissions on both your active and standby frequencies simultaneously, with the active taking priority at all times. Use dual watch to monitor an alternate frequency in busy airspace or listen to ATIS without missing anything on the active.
- Tune frequencies by airport and station type at the touch of a button
- Send frequencies directly from SkyView
- GPS-based reverse lookup of airport and station type for manually entered frequencies
- Vertical and horizontal versions
- Monitor your standby frequency with dual watch
- Fully backlit, auto-dimming controls
- One-touch flip-flop with remote trigger ability
- Transmit indicator
- Receive indicator with active/standby differentiation
- Stuck mic indicator with transmit time-out