DLE-61 61cc Engine, with Standoffs
61cc Power for Your 50cc Applications!Click Here to Download the Warranty Return Form
Click Here to Download the Engine Manual
Click Here to Download the Engine Specs
- Efficient, light design for high power-to-weight ratio
- Light piston for fast acceleration, excellent compression and low vibration
- CNC-machined parts for high performance and long life
- Enlarged crankshaft bearings
- Increased piston/cylinder contact area
- Two petal reed valve
- Muffler included for optimized power
- Spark plugs
- Spiral wire wrap
Innovation is excellence; so, when DLE added innovations like magnesium alloy crankcases, improved crankshaft bearings, and a better piston/cylinder fit to their engines, serious R/C pilots got very excited. The DLE-61 weighs four pounds and cranks out over six horsepower from a durable and long-lasting engine.
Extras like an airplane-specific carburetor, muffler, standoffs and electronic ignition boost performance even further. It's a solid 60cc engine at the best price you'll find.
- Horsepower: 6-HP/7500rpm
- RPM: 1400-7500 RPM
- Idle speed: 1400 rpm
- Static Thrust: 33 lb Pulling Force at 100 meters; 28.7 lb Pulling Force at 1800 meters
- Reccomended Props: 22x10, 23x8, 23x10, 24x8
- Displacement: 61cc
- Bore and Stroke: 47mm×35mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Engine - 44.8 oz (1270g)
- Exhaust - 3.9 oz (110g)
- Ignition - 4.6 oz (130g)
- Total - 3.3 lbs (1510g)
- Fuel: 30:1 mix ratio
- Ignition: 4.8 – 8.4 volts
- Replacement Sparkplug: NGK CM6 or equivalent
- Includes:Electronic ignition module, muffler, spark plug, standoffs, spiral wire wrap, connector safety clips.
Warranty for DLE Engine products are done directly through Chief Aircraft Inc
Complete the form above for warranty issues with DLE engines. You must request an RMA from customer service prior to shipping your engine back to the Chief Aircraft location in Grants Pass Oregon. Include the completed form and return it with the engine.