DLE-60 Twin Engine, with StandoffsClick Here to Download the Warranty Return Form
Click Here to Download the Engine Manual
If you're looking for smooth, consistent performance in a 60cc engine, look no further. The DLE 60 Twin delivers that and more! Its twin opposed cylinders provide very smooth operation, while keeping weight low and producing the power your bird requires. Electronic ignition, spark plug and Pitts style mufflers are included.
- DLE electronic ignition - Electronic ignition is the no-hassle answer to simpler starts, higher performance and minimal RF noise.
- Loaded with "extras!" - With DLE, accessories are an added value instead of an extra cost.
- 2 year warranty
- Horsepower: 7-HP/8500rpm
- RPM: 1400-8500 RPM
- Idle speed: 1600 rpm
- Static Thrust: 33.5 lb Pulling Force at 100 meters; 30 lb Pulling Force at 1800 meters
- Reccomended Props: 22x10, 23x8, 23x10, 24x8
- Displacement: 61cc
- Bore and Stroke: 36mm×30mm
- Compression Ratio: 7.6:1
- Engine - 55 oz(1560g)
- Exhaust - 6.0 oz (170g)
- Ignition - 6.7 oz (190g)
- Total - 4.2 lbs (1920g)
- Fuel: 30:1 mix ratio
- Ignition: 4.8 – 8.4 volts
- Replacement Sparkplug: NGK CM6 or equivalent
- Includes: Electronic ignition, mufflers (2), spark plug & engine standoffs