DLE-55 RA, 55cc Rear Exhaust Engine, with StandoffsClick Here to Download the Warranty Return Form
Click Here to Download the Engine Manual
DLE takes 50cc performance to a new level with the rear exhaust DLE 55-RA. Everything about this engine screams performance, from the piston skirt - designed to be lightweight for quick throttle response and tons of power - to the rear exhaust that lets you easily install a tuned pipe in your aircraft. The 55-RA provides 100 more rpm than the standard DLE55. It includes engines standoffs, electronic ignition, spark plug and Pitts style muffler.
- DLE electronic ignition - Electronic ignition is the no-hassle answer to simpler starts, higher performance and minimal RF noise.
- Loaded with "extras!" - With DLE, accessories are an added value instead of an extra cost.
- Displacement: 55.6 cc (3.39 cu in)
- Bore: 1.76 in (45 mm)
- Stroke: 1.37 in (35 mm)
- Engine: 47 oz (1330 g)
- Muffler: 3.17 oz (90 g)
- Ignition Module: 4.6 oz (130 g)
- Output: 5.5 hp @ 8,500 rpm
- Thrust: 32 lbs at 100 Meters, 28.2 lbs at 1800 Meters
- Requires: Unleaded gasoline, oil, ignition battery & propeller
- Includes: Electronic ignition, muffler, spark plug, engine standoffs, integrated choke rod guide & rear-mounted carb
Warranty for DLE Engine products are done directly through Chief Aircraft Inc
Complete the form above for warranty issues with DLE engines. You must request an RMA from customer service prior to shipping your engine back to the Chief Aircraft location in Grants Pass Oregon. Include the completed form and return it with the engine.