DLE-40 40cc Twin Engine, with Standoffs
Twin Power for 30cc Applications!Click Here to Download the Warranty Return Form
Click Here to Download the Engine Manual
Click Here to Download the Engine Specs
- DLE electronic ignition - Electronic ignition is the no-hassle answer to simpler starts, higher performance and minimal RF noise.
- Loaded with "extras!" - With DLE, accessories are an added value instead of an extra cost.
- Displacement: 40.0 cc (2.45 cu in)
- Bore (x 2): 1.26 in (32 mm)
- Stroke (x 2): 0.98 in (25 mm)
- Total Weight: 3.3 lb (1.5 kg)
- RPM Range: 1500-8500
- Output: 4.8 hp @ 8500 rpm
- Requires: ignition battery & propeller
- Suggested Propellers: 19x8, 19x10, 20x8 & 20x10
- Ignition Battery: 4.8-8.4 NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack
- Gas/Oil Mix: 30:1
- Replacement Spark Plug: NGK CM-6
- Static Thrust: 20.9 lb (9.5 kg) @ 328 feet altitude, 18.7 lb (8.5 kg) @ 1,800 feet altitude
- Weight Breakdown: Engine: 2.58lb (1170 g), Muffler (x2): 3.6 oz (102 g), Ignition Module: 5.3 oz (149 g), Standoffs: 0.7 oz (19 g), Misc: 2 oz (56 g)
- Includes: electronic ignition module, 2 each of mufflers and spark plugs, standoffs, spiral wire wrap, connector safety clips & manual
Warranty for DLE Engine products are done directly through Chief Aircraft Inc
Complete the form above for warranty issues with DLE engines. You must request an RMA from customer service prior to shipping your engine back to the Chief Aircraft location in Grants Pass Oregon. Include the completed form and return it with the engine.