DLE-120 Twin Engine, with Standoffs - More Power for 100cc Applications!Click Here to Download the Warranty Return Form
Click Here to Download the Engine Specs
Click Here to Download the Engine Manual
The DLE-120 delivers 50 lbs of static thrust—more than enough power for intense 3D maneuvers. Twin opposed cylinders reduce vibration and engine wear and increase performance. It's all packed into a magnesium alloy crankcase that is strong and light.
Mufflers, standoffs and electronic ignition boost performance even further. The DLE-120 delivers the most punch at the lowest weight and the lowest price of any engine in its class. Pick up the DLE-120 and fly with performance-fueled confidence.
- Efficient, light design for a high power-to-weight ratio
- Light pistons for fast acceleration, excellent compression and low vibration
- CNC-machined parts for high performance and long life
- Sealed crankshaft bearings
- Improved piston and cylinder contact area for increased engine lifespan.
- Matched mufflers included for optimized power
- Two mufflers
- Electronic ignition module with spark plugs
- Spiral wire wrap
- Displacement: 120.0 cc (7.4 cu in)
- Bore: 1.85 in (47 mm) x 2
- Stroke: 1.38 in (35 mm) x 2
- Total Weight: 6 lb (2700 g)
- Output: 12 hp @ 7,500 rpm
- Includes: Electronic ignition module, muffler, spark plug, standoffs, spiral wire wrap, connector safety clips.
- Requires: unleaded gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller
- Suggested Propellers: 26 x 10, 26 x 12, 27 x 10, 28 x 10
- Ignition Battery: 4.8-8.4 NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack
- Gas/Oil Mix: 30:1
- Replacement Spark Plug: NGK CM-6
- Static Thrust: 58.4 lb (26.5 kg) @ 328 feet (100 meters) altitude, 51.8 lb (23.5 kg) @ 5,905 feet (1,800 meters) altitude
- Weight: Engine: 5.09 lb (2310 g), Muffler 1: 3.8 oz (106 g), Muffler 2: 4.0 oz (114 g), Ignition Module: 6.0 oz (170 g)
Warranty for DLE Engine products are done directly through Chief Aircraft Inc
Complete the form above for warranty issues with DLE engines. You must request an RMA from customer service prior to shipping your engine back to the Chief Aircraft location in Grants Pass Oregon. Include the completed form and return it with the engine.