Dahon Briza D8 Folding Bicycle
With a low-step through frame, larger 24” wheels and inspired by the famous bikes of Amsterdam, the full-size Briza D8 is easy to fold and serves up all the versatility only DAHON can offer. No more aching feet, bus fares or restricting schedules, see the city at your own pace. When you’re done, simply fold the bike away.
- Wheel Size: 24"
- Weight: 13.1 kg (29 lbs)
- Folded Size: 82 x 32 x 90cm (32.3” x 12.6” x 35.4”)
- Model No: LXA482
- Frame: Low-Step-Through Design Frame, Dalloy Tubeset, with ViceGrip Technology
- Fork: Smooth Riding and Stable Hi-Ten Steel Swept Blades
- Handlepost: DAHON Forged Aluminum Radius-V Handlepost
- Drivetrain: 8-Speed Shimano Altus Rear Derailleur and grip Shifter
- Wheels: 24” Aluminum Rims w/ 28 Hole Front and Rear Hub
- Brakes: Winzip Smooth and Powerful 110mm V-Brakes
- Rider height: 150-195cm (4'11"-6'5")
- Max Rider Weight: 105kg (231 lbs)
- Top Tube Length: 555mm
- Seat Tube Length: 335mm
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
- Standover: 710mm
- Wheelbase: 1040mm
- Chainstay Length: 385mm
- BB Height: 290mm
Disclaimer: Bicycle specifications may vary without notice in different territories and from time to time.