Dahon Ciao I7 Folding Bicycle
The Ciao i7 makes hopping on and off your bike a breeze. Safe and stable with a low center of gravity, it’s the perfect companion for folding bike beginners and those wanting a steadier, easier mount and dismount. With Shimano’s 7 speed integrated gear range, the i7 is the perfect town and suburban bike.
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Weight: 13.7 kg (30 lbs)
- Folded Size: 67 x 38 x 78cm (26.4” x 15” x 30.7”)
- Model No: LMA072H
- Frame: Low-Step-Through Design Frame, Dalloy Aluminum Tubeset, w/ V-Clamp Technology
- Fork: Smooth Riding and Stable Hi-Ten Steel Blades and Steerer
- Handlepost: Dahon Forged Aluminum Radius-V Handlepost
- Drivetrain: 7-Speed Shimano Nexus Internal Gear Hub, Revo
- Wheels: 20“ Aluminum Rims w/ 20 Hole Alloy Front and Shimano 32 Hole Nexus7 Rear
- Brakes: Winzip Smooth and Powerful 110mm V-Brakes
- Rider height: 145-190cm (4'9"-6'3")
- Max Rider Weight: 105kg (231 lbs)
- Top Tube Length: 565mm
- Seat Tube Length: 235mm
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
- Standover: 600mm
- Wheelbase: 1020mm
- Chainstay Length: 410mm
- BB Height: 290mm
Disclaimer: Bicycle specifications may vary without notice in different territories and from time to time.