Dahon Mariner D7 Folding Bicycle
A frequent winner of folding bike shootouts that include bikes costing up to four times as much, the Mariner D7 is one of our most popular bicycles. It's a high quality, lightweight bike at a surprisingly affordable price. Its portability makes the Mariner ideal for trips that include a stretch by bus or boat – perfect for multi-modal urban transport. Take it on your next adventure.
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Weight: 11.8 kg (26 lbs)
- Folded Size: 65 x 32 x 79cm (25.6” x 12.6” x 31.1”)
- Model No: KMA072
- Frame: Lightweight Dalloy Sonus Tubeset, Lattice Forged Hinge，w/ V-Clamp Technology
- Fork: Smooth Riding and Stable Hi-Ten Steel Blades and Steerer
- Handlepost: Forged Alloy Radius Telescope w/ Fusion Technology, Adjustable
- Drivetrain: 7-Speed Shimano RD-TX35 Rear Derailleur and Twist Shifter, rustbuster chain
- Wheels: 20” Aluminum rims with 20 Hole Front and 28 rear hub
- Brakes: Winzip Smooth and Powerful 110 mm V-Brakes
- Rider height: 145-190cm (4'9"-6'3")
- Max Rider Weight: 105kg (231 lbs)
- Top Tube Length: 575mm
- Seat Tube Length: 260mm
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
- Standover: 590mm
- Wheelbase: 1025mm
- Chainstay Length: 400mm
- BB Height: 285mm
Disclaimer: Bicycle specifications may vary without notice in different territories and from time to time.