Dahon Qix D8 Folding Bicycle
Inspired by both the Jifo and EEZZ 16” bikes, the Qix D8 is the new 20” version with a larger frame and multiple riding positions. Vertical folding technology allows the Qix D8 to roll directly into folded mode with minimal effort and time. A rear carrier with in-built guide wheel lets it roll easily along when folded. Finally an 8-speed SRAM drivetrain and V brakes get you where you need to go quickly and safely.
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Weight: 11.9 kg (26 lbs)
- Folded Size: 82 x 31 x 81 cm (32" x 12.2" x 32")
- Model No: JAA083
- Frame: Flush Vertical Hinge Qix Arc Using Dalloy Tubing, Forged BB Struts
- Fork: Lightweight and Responsive Dalloy , w/ Integrated Crown
- Handlepost: DAHON Forged Aluminum Radius-V Handlepost
- Drivetrain: 8-Speed Sram X5 rear Derailleur and twist Shifter
- Wheels: 20” aluminum rims with 20 Hole front and 28 Hole rear Hub
- Brakes: Winzip Smooth and Powerful 110mm V-Brakes
- Rider height: 142-193cm (4'8" x 6'4")
- Max Rider Weight: 105kg (231 lbs)
- Top Tube Length: 598mm
- Seat Tube Length: 235mm
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
- Standover: 573mm
- Wheelbase: 1040mm
- Chainstay Length: 390mm
- BB Height: 300mm
Disclaimer: Bicycle specifications may vary without notice in different territories and from time to time.