David Clark PRO-X Hybrid ENC Headset
Technologically Advanced. Intelligently Designed.
Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural, rest-on-ear design puts the new DC PRO-X a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class. David Clark brings the perfect combination of comfort and performance in a lightweight, yet rugged headset designed for commercial and general aviation pilots. Compare technology and performance features, and you’ll see that the DC PRO-X is a superior value. From the moment you slip it on, it’s a whole new flying experience. The DC PRO-X is born from the legacy of quality, comfort and durability that has been the trademark of the ‘green domes’ for well over a Quarter-century.
What is Hybrid ENC?
Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling features not one, but two microphones – one located on the exterior of the dome and isolated from the speaker (feed-forward) and a second internal microphone placed near the speaker (feed-back). The exterior microphone acquires the noise before it gets to the ear canal. Working in concert with the internal microphone, the signals are then inverted to produce a reverse, ‘anti-noise’ signal, resulting in unsurpassed active noise reduction performance.
Magnesium Alloy Suspension and Headband
- Internal microphone signal provides feed-back noise reduction
- External microphone signal provides feed-forward noise reduction
- Peak attenuation, 30dB @ 150Hz
- ENC attenuation range, 20Hz―1KHz
- Up to 50 hour battery life (2 AA batteries)
- Dual Voice Coil transducer for Fail Safe operation
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides clear communication and high fidelity audio
Provides superior strength and an ultra-lightweight platform. Headset weight is evenly distributed in a forward-thinking, ergonomic design and is fully adjustable to your personal comfort preference. Swivel action, interlocking hinge assembly provides secure fit while minimizing clamping force. Adjustable suspension assembly features multiple detented positions for proper fit.
Vented Leatherette Head Pad
Hot spots...what hot spots? The low profile, contoured shape ensures maximum comfort during long flights. Ultra-soft leatherette material keeps head cool with breathable, vented design.
Dura-Stitched Leatherette Ear Seals
Plush, supra-aural, rest-on-ear design with slow-recovery foam cradles your ears in comfort. Eliminates hot spots and heat buildup while conforming perfectly to the shape of your ear for a personalized fit.
Compact, In-Line Control Module
Ergonomic design with back-lit touch-key user interface simplifies operation. Provides controls for On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology & volume control. Powered by two “AA” batteries for up to 50 hours of use.
The DC PRO-X features a collapsible design for compact storage in its own David Clark headset bag (included).
- Supra-Aural Design - Lightweight, comfortable design with excellent passive and active attenuation
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation - Provides best-in-class active noise cancellation
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology - Seamless integration for connection to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal devices
- Rotating Boom Microphone - Allows for easy placement in left or right side positions
- Dual Volume Controls - Touch-key provides selectable volume levels
- Dual Voice Coil Earphone Drivers Provide Fail-Safe Operation - Ensures full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology - Provides high fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Audio Mute - Reduces auxiliary audio volume and prevents missed communications
- Stereo/Mono Selection - Compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
- Standard Dual Plug Configurations
- Five-Year Warranty
- FAA TSO C-139