David Clark ONE-X Hybrid ENC Headset
Why is the DC ONE-X the one headset for you?
The DC ONE-X headset features the perfect combination of comfort, technology and durability. From the moment you put it on, you’ll notice the difference. The feel of plush, leatherette ear seals that enclose your ears in comfort. The soft, Outlast® fabric, vented head pad that actually absorbs heat buildup to keep you cool during long flights.
The advanced, Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation technology that delivers extraordinary ANR performance. The rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension system with adjustable headband and swivel hinge stirrups to ensure a personalized fit. And Bluetooth® technology for all your smart devices. It’s the one headset that has it all – the ONE for you.
What is Hybrid ENC?
Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling features not one, but two microphones – one located on the exterior of the dome and isolated from the speaker (feed-forward) and a second internal microphone placed near the speaker (feed-back). The exterior microphone acquires the noise before it gets to the ear canal. Working in concert with the internal microphone, the signals are then inverted to produce a reverse, ‘anti-noise’ signal, resulting in unsurpassed active noise reduction performance.
- Internal microphone signal provides feed-back noise reduction
- External microphone signal provides feed-forward noise reduction
- Peak attenuation, 30dB @ 150Hz
- ENC attenuation range, 20Hz―1KHz
- Up to 50 hour battery life (2 AA batteries)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides clear communication and high fidelity audio
- Panel Powered model features 6-pin connector for plugging into the aircraft panel to power Electronic Noise Cancelling function
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices
- Stereo/mono switch ─ compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a snug, secure seal
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz.
- TSO-C139a Approved
- Five-year warranty and 30-Day, money back guarantee, backed by industry leading customer service