David Clark H10-13X Electronic Noise Canceling Headset
The H10-13X is a great value for pilots seeking clear, quiet Electronic Noise-Cancelling performance. The headset is hardwired to the 9V battery pack and has all the comfort features of our best-selling H10-13.4 passive noise-attenuating headset.
- NRR - 23 dB passive noise reduction. Additional 17 - 22 dB low-frequency noise attenuation when ENC is activated
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals
- Battery Power Module - One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement.
- Reduced headband pressure
- Pilot selectable automatic Shut-Off feature
- M-7A noise-cancelling, electret microphone provides clear, crisp transmission
- In-line stereo/mono switch
- Stereo compatible for use with stereo intercom and cabin entertainment systems
- Weight (without cord assembly): 18 oz.