David Clark Helicopter Headset - H10-13HXP ENC
Panel Powered Electronic Noise Canceling
Advanced noise cancelling technology in David Clark's most popular and comfortable headset improves low frequency noise cancellation by 17-22 dB. Assures an amazingly quiet flight and superior communications clarity.
- For use with Permanent Panel Mount module — utilizes aircraft power supply
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, Comfort Gel, undercut ear seals
- Coiled cord assembly connects to Permanent Panel-Mount Module - utilizes aircraft power supply
- Pilot selectable automatic Shut-Off feature
- Five-foot (extended) coil cord
- Dual volume controls let you adjust the listening level for each ear
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- NRR - 23 dB passive noise reduction. Additional 17 - 22 dB low-frequency noise attenuation when ENC is activated
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.