DA-200 200cc 4-Cylinder Gas Engine with Ignition, Lightweight Version, by Desert Aircraft
Headers and Canisters Sold Separately
The Champion of Champions!
After its first presentation at the 2002 TOC, the DA-200 started its career winning every Shootout competition - and much more. Now it is available to do its amazing job also in your 40-50% airplane. Enjoy the extremely low vibration and the best mid-range transition you can think of. The DA-200, the new masterpiece!
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders, pistons, and crankshaft
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase
- Long rod to stroke ratio
- Aerobatic power curve
- DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques, including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography
- Extremely low vibration
- Two-year warranty
- Displacement: 12.20 ci (200 cc)
- Length/Width: 9.625"/13.32"
- RPM: 900-6,700
- Bore: 1.6771"
- Ignition: Auto Advance Electronic Ignition
- Carburetor: Walbro Pump
- Muffler: No
- Engine Weight: 9.85 lbs
- Stroke: 1.3779"
- Recommended Propeller Sizes:
2 Blade: 32x10, 32x11, 32x12
3 Blade: 28.5x12, 29x12n