CV-8000 Mid-Cabin De-Ice Boot Inflation Test Kit, by Clearview
A pneumatic systems test kit that allows aircraft technicians to test the aircraft deice boot system in the hangar, via shop compressed air, rather than having the need to operate the aircraft engines on the ramp or run-up area. For Gulfstream Astra G100, G150, and G200 aircraft.
This test equipment will eliminate:
Utilizing the CV-8000 Test Equipment
- the need to fuel and/or defuel the aircraft for engine operation and system testing
- aircraft towing/taxiing to and from the approved engine run-up areas
- testing deice boot systems with loud aircraft engines
- excessive man hours for aircraft engine operation and system testing
One (1) technician will test the entire system in less than 2 hours.
- Remove the Aircraft Access Panel
- Connect the CV-8000 Test Equipment
- Perform Deice Boot Functional Tests
- Disconnect the CV-8000 Test Equipment
- Replace the Aircraft Access Panel