Comant VOR/LOC/GS Antenna
VOR/GS navigation antenna set provides optimum VOR performance when used for area navigation. Antenna system qualified for use on single engine, twin, jet, and helicopter aircraft. Provides glideslope reception capability. Complete set includes a pair (2) of blades, each with single BNC connector output, two coax interconnect cables and a signal combiner output providing for a single cable run to the avionics installation.
Most aircraft up to and including business jets. Consult your FBO or installation shop for best application information.
- Frequency: 108-118 MHz (VOR/LOC); 329-335 MHz (GS)
- VSWR: 6.0:1 108-118 MHz; 5.0:1 329-335 MHz
- Polarization: HorizontalRadiation Pattern: Omni Directional
- Impedance RF: 50 Ohms Nominal
- Power RF: Receive Only
- Weight: 1.4 lb Per Blade
- Height: 6.0 Inches Maximum
- Finish: Polyurethane Enamel
- Connector: BNC / Single Output Combiner
- Gasket: Cork, B12014
- Temperature: -55 C to +85 C
- Altitude: 50,000 ft
- Airspeed: 600 Knots TAS @ 25,000 ft.
- FAA TSO: C34e, C36e, C40c
- RTCA MOPS: DO-192, DO-195, DO-196
- RTCA Environmental: DO-160D