Bogert Adjustable Jack Pad
The Adjustable Jack Pad is designed to adjust to a wide range of gear leg widths and tapers found on flex-spring steel main gear legs.
- Pivot point adapts to nearly any angle while jacking
- Use on both tri-gear and tail wheel aircraft
- Adjust width, taper and angle adjustment.
- Adapts to many jacks. Shown with bottle jack.
- Fits: Cessna C-120, 140, 150, 170, 172, 175, 180, 185. 182, 188, 190, 195, 205, 206, 336, 337, flat gear 177RG, Piper Tomahawk, Beech Skipper, Champion, Bellanca, and similar spring steel landing gear.
- Sold as Singles
- Made in the USA