The CORTEX 3-Axis Aircraft Gyro Stabilization System, by Bavarian DEMONDownload the CORTEX Gyro Manual Here
- Easy to Run: simply connect your current radio system
- No PC necessary
- Supports: 2 ailerons, 2 elevators, 1 rudder
- Supports various receiver systems: S.Bus (receipt), Spektrum/JR satellites (up to 2 sats), Jeti-/PWM-/PPM sum signal, Conventional receivers Software and firmware updates via web
The 3-Axis CORTEX Gyro: Power for everything. And for each type of RC airplane.
Ground-breaking 3-axis stabilization system. Gyro CORTEX has a high-quality, is reliable and universal. Whether a Parkflyer, 3D Acro model or turbine jet, this gyro fits every RC aircraft. 100% reliable sensors. The latest soft-ware algorithms. Everything in more remarkably small and CNC-milled aluminium housing. Together, these fea-tures bring the gyro to a whole new level. And they will do the same for your RC airplane. Whatever you do, you will notice the difference - your remote controlled airplane is in the air, starting and landing work per-fectly and strong or gusty winds are no longer a problem.
Immediately 'Ready to Run'. Simply read in existing signals and take flight.
The Cortex does not require any PC or additional software settings - unless it is desired. You do not want to wait too long and start immediately? You can teach the existing signals such as servo, control functions and mixer settings via the stick travel and your airplane is ready to soar through the air. It couldn't be easier.
Compatible. Universal. Strong. The versatility leaves nothing to be desired.
The CORTEX supports up to 5 freely selectable channels, e.g., 2 ailerons, 2 elevators and a rudder or 4 ailerons and one elevator etc. In addition to all standard receivers, the gyro CORTEX is compatible with various sum signal reception systems, such as S-bus (input), 2 spectrum/JR satellites and all PPM sum signals. Software and firmware updates can be completed in the Internet at any time.
Scope of delivery & gadgets. Greatest possible flying satisfaction - without worries.
Get to know the carefree demonic satisfaction of flying with a bavarianDEMON. With emphasis placed on "carefree". The bavarianDEMON is coming to you, equipped with a sensor unit, connection cable harness, mounting pads and exclusive design and information material.
- Dimensions: 36 x 34 x 14 mm
- Supply voltage: 4-10 V (2S-LiPo-compatible, min. 5.5V using Spektrum/JR satellites)
- Max. roll & pitch rotational speed: 500°/s
- Max. tail rotational speed: 650°/s (typical)
- Servo frame rate: 55Hz / 220Hz selectable
- Tail servo output: 1.520µs / 760µs selectable
- Maximum servo currents: Total 10A (continuous load)
- Weight: approx. 18g (without cable loom)
- Length of connecting cables to receiver: 90 mm