New Manufacture Airwolf 3P-194-AFC Wet Vacuum Pump
Certified for installation on all aircraft without de-ice boots.
New manufacture Airwolf wet vane air pump is based on the universally accepted and proven Garwin and Pesco oil-lubricated air pumps.
Each new Airwolf 3P-194-AFC pump is test run for a full two hours and is covered by Airwolf's 2,000 hour/10 year warranty, a warranty that lasts the full life of your engine.
Airwolf wet vacuum pumps are FAA PMA approved and are a direct replacement for all 200 series Airborne, Aero Accessories, Champion, Rapco, and Sigmatec Dry vacuum pumps and will also replace Pesco 3P-194 and Garwin wet pumps.
Airwolf Vacuum Pump design:
- Pump housing machined from billet aluminum with precision honed cast iron liner.
- Precision ball-bearing supported hardened steel rotor.
- Four oil impregnated soft graphite blades (4 times the thickness of standard dry pump vanes)
- No preference as to pump rotation, vanes will not shatter due to backfire or inadvertent reverse rotation.
- Internally engine oil lubricated 20-50 cc per hour.
No modifications necessary for installation, accessory housings are already drilled for the oil supply. Just change the pump, gasket and screw the low-loss fittings from the old pump into the Airwolf pump.
Combine the Airwolf wet vacuum pump with a Walker Air-Oil separator (optional to recycle 20 - 50 cc per hour oil mist from pump) to gain vacuum pump longevity and safety. Eliminate short lived carbon rotor dry-air pumps from your flying experience. Vacuum pumps provide the power to run your gyros and are therefore an extremely critical component in IFR flight and their in-flight failure can end in disaster.