Gas Airplane Cessna LC-126 30cc ARF QB Quick Build
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Complete and Detailed Instruction Manual on CD
- Complete High Quality SAE Hardware Package Included
- Aluminum Spinner Included
- Adjustable pushrods with centering nut
- Professionally covered in ULTRACOTE™
- Pre-applied Decals
- Pre-Hinged Ailerons and Flaps from factory (Ready to Fly) No gluing
- Scale Lines with Custom Cockpit and Dash Panel
- Corrugated Scale Control Surfaces
- Pre installed Navigation lights and Wiring
- Two Piece Wing
- Carbon Wing Tube
- Hidden control horns in Tail Section
- Inset Hidden Flaps
- Pre Mounted Fiberglass Cowl
- Pre mounted Fiberglass Wheel Pants
- Pre installed blind nuts for your engine mounts
- Engine mounting hardware and mounting block for both Gas and Glow
- Custom Throw Meter Included
- C.G. Buddy for Easy Balancing
- Extra Ultracote covering provided for small repairs
- 12 to 15 Hours assembly Time
- Float Ready!
Aeroworks is proud to add the New Cessna 195 to their line of QUICK BUILD Series Aircraft. The 90-inch Cessna LC-126 was designed from the ground up to provide a true-to-scale model with preinstalled navigation lights, hidden flaps and scale cockpit. The large wing and flaps make it very stable and easy to fly. It features strong, light construction and UltraCote™ covering and comes with an aluminum spinner, corrugated control surfaces, preinstalled float mounts and hidden control horns in the tail section. Floats sold Separately.
The full scale Cessna LC-126 was a versatile aircraft for the United states military in the late 1940's and 50's, the LC-126 was used primarily for search and rescue missions as well as communications platforms and as a personnel carrier. Now you too can own this incredible airplane in 30cc form! Featuring a true to scale outline and many scale features the Aeroworks 30cc LC-126 is sure to bring a unique twist to your next warbird event. Featuring a scale cockpit, side access door and even navigation lights, the LC-126 has many of the features scale enthusiasts look for in a model, all of these items are preinstalled out of the box meaning no additional work will be required to attain this level of scale detail. The split flaps not only add scale realism to the airplane they also allow the LC-126 to slow down well for landings and slow passes.
The LC-126 is a simple, low maintenance alternative to the complicated warbirds available today. Featuring a strong 7075 aluminum fixed landing gear there are no retracts to worry about, and the Ultracote covering allows for easy maintenance and repairs if necessary. The hidden rudder and elevator linkages are easily accessed via the rear tail cone, this feature not only adds scale detail, it also makes maintenance much easier.
Keeping with the versatile nature of the full scale Cessna LC-126, the 30cc model features float mounts preinstalled in the fuselage. Combine the 30cc Cessna LC-126 with the optional custom float set and you will be rewarded with a true to scale, warbird/float plane all in one easy to fly package!
Be the envy of your next warbird event and order the new Aeroworks Cessna LC-126 today!