70" 50cc Checkmate ARF Quick Build
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Complete and Detailed Instruction Manual on CD
- Painted and Pre mounted 7075 Aluminum Landing gear
- Pre mounted Tail Wheel Assembly
- Complete US Standard Hardware Package Included
- One piece removable wings for easy field set up
- Professionally covered in ULTRACOTE™
- Additional UTRACOTE™ supplied for small patches and repairs
- Clear Covering provided for sealing hinge gaps
- Pre-Hinged Ailerons from factory (Ready to Fly) No gluing!
- Pre Drilled Hinge slots from Factory for Elevator and Rudder
- One Servo per Aileron
- One Servo per Elevator Half
- Pull-Pull Rudder Linkage Hardware
- Large control surfaces beveled for maximum throw
- Pre Mounted Fiberglass Cowl and Wheel Pants
- Custom Radial Engine Baffling
- Pre Mounted and Tinted Canopy
- Removable Top Hatch for easy Radio Install and Maintenance
- Pre installed and fuel proofed engine box
- Laser marked engine mounting templates
- Pre-Made Tail Flying Wires Just bolt in place
- Custom Throw Meter and Rudder Deflection Gage
- Custom Vinyl Decal Set (Decal Set Sold Separately)
- 10 to 12 Hours assembly Time
Kendal Simpson has been dazzling air show crowds for years with his full scale Checkmate Aerobatic biplane, and now you too can own this amazing aerobatic performer! Aeroworks has captured the impressive scale lines and beautiful color scheme with the 50cc Checkmate ARF-QB. Featuring a 70” wing span the Checkmate is large enough to provide great visibility and amazing performance with a 50cc gas engine. Aeroworks has been given exclusive rights to produce the 50cc Checkmate and is extremely excited to bring this amazing airplane to the modeling community.
Featuring an accurate covering scheme reproduced with genuine Ultracote™ covering the 50cc Checkmate ARF-QB is sure to impress even the most dedicated scale R/C enthusiast at any flying field. The top and bottom wings are easily removable and allow for quick field assembly to help maximize flying time. The removable top hatch allows for instant access to the inside of the fuselage without removing the bottom wing, making assembly and future maintenance a very simple process. The 7075 painted aluminum landing gear provides a strong landing platform that will be appreciated by any pilot regardless of their skill level. Typical QB quality can be seen throughout the airplane, from its genuine SAE hardware package to the turnbuckle style pushrods, everything included with the 50cc Checkmate ARF QB is guaranteed to be of the highest quality.
Flying the 50cc Checkmate is where the real fun begins! With its large wing area and low flying weight the 50cc Checkmate ARF QB is designed to excel at the same scale aerobatic maneuvers as its full scale counterpart. Point rolls, loops, hammerheads, blistering knife edge passes and Lumshevak’s are just some of the impressive maneuvers that the 50cc Checkmate ARF QB is capable of. Designed to perform well using an economical 50cc gas engines the Checkmate is sure to provide many successful flights at a lower cost than many scale airplanes in this category.
Aeroworks is proud to add the new 50cc Checkmate ARF QB to our growing line of scale airplanes. With 20 years in the industry, you can rest assured that Aeroworks will be here to provide you with the amazing product support that we have been known for.