Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into General Aviation cockpits—and budgets. Aspen's products increase situational awareness and reduce pilot workload, making it even easier and safer to fly in both VFR and IFR conditions. Getting the latest avionics technology shouldn’t always mean spending a lot of money—on equipment or installation. At Aspen Avionics, product are designed to be affordable, easy to install, and easy to own.
- Software certified to Level B assurance levels for FAR Part 23 Class III aircraft operations
- Solid-state Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Backup battery and emergency GPS with 30 minutes of backup time
- GPS flight plan map views, choose from 360º or Arc view
- Full electronic Horizontal Situation Indicator (HSI) with dual bearing pointers
- Electronic Attitude Director Indicator (ADI) with airspeed and altitude tapes
- Approach mode with lateral and vertical deviation indicators and approach minimums alert
- Integral GPS Steering(1)
- Altitude alerter
- Dual GPS and dual VHF nav support
- Autopilot & flight director integration
- Display of real-time winds aloft, OAT, TAS, and ground speed(1)
- Moving map that displays GPS flight plan legs, curved flight paths(1), waypoints, navaids and airports
- Brilliant, direct sunlight-readable, 6-inch 760x400 TFT active matrix LCD display (140 pixels/inch)
The EFD1000C3 Pro PFD meets the Level B software assurance levels required for FAR
Part 23 Class III aircraft. The increased safety, reliability and functionality of the Aspen system are now available to operators of piston and turbine aircraft between 6,000 and 12,500 pounds. The Evolution system is the most affordable and flexible digital solution for owners and operators looking to upgrade larger, often fleet-based, aircraft to a glass panel.
The EFD1000C3 Pro PFD gives you all the tools you need to fly safely and easily in instrument conditions, at a breakthrough price.
Built upon a robust, solid-state technology platform, the EFD1000C3 Pro PFD has features such as integrated GPS Steering, digital HSI with dual bearing pointers and moving map. Aspen is also offering Evolution packages that bundle Multi-function Flight Displays (MFDs) with the PFD. The EFD1000 MFD and 500 MFD both support hazard awareness features like weather, traffic and Stormscope, as well as Charts and Geo-referenced Airport Diagrams. The 1000 MFD also includes fully redundant ADAHRS sensors. In the event of PFD failure, a simple push of the REV button converts the 1000 MFD to a fully functioning PFD.
The Evolution system is your solution for increased safety, improved reliability and reduced pilot workload. A key benefit for owners and fleet operators is freedom from the recurring costs of overhauling aging mechanical gyros, reducing overall operating expenses.Ease of Installation
The Evolution flight displays are an innovative, modular system that slide into the existing 3-inch instrument holes in any instrument panel. A universal bracket provides easy surface mounting. The system can optionally be flush mounted. This unique system dramatically reduces installation time and cost.
The modular Evolution platform allows for easy expansion. The integrated displays mount side-by-side in one, two, and three display configurations for supreme flexibility and upgradability.