Garmin GMA35 Remote Audio Panel, for GTN 750 Series
- Remote mounted for use with the GTN 750 series
- Six/seven position intercom: pilot, copilot, four or five passengers
- 3 stereo headset amplifiers: pilot, copilot, and passengers
- 2 stereo music source inputs
- Up to 8 selectable intercom operational modes with synoptic intercom routing
- Independent pilot, copilot, and passenger intercom volume controls
- Individual VOX processing for each mic input
- Automatic selection of radio audio source when corresponding mic is selected
- Automatic volume adjustments based on ambient sound levels
- Flexible split COMM transceiver function. Copilot may transmit and receive on one COMM while pilot transmits and receives on another.
- Marker beacon receiver
Designed for use with the GTN 750 series touchscreen navigators, the GMA 35 remote audio processor features next-generation capabilities like advanced auto squelch, record/playback functionality and much more.
Streamline Cockpit Communications
The GMA 35 is designed to fit securely behind your GTN 750 series, leaving more room for the large display avionics. Just touch the onscreen “Audio Panel” or “Intercom” button to access those controls.
Distribute Audio with Ease
The GTN 750 series graphically shows you who’s MIC is on and off and offers independent volume control for the pilot, copilot and passengers. The GMA 35 features 2 dedicated stereo entertainment audio inputs, so your passengers can listen to XM® satellite music or other entertainment sources while you keep your headset tuned to radio communications
Experience Advanced Processing
Digital processing in the GMA 35 makes it as intelligent as it is intuitive. The system offers 3 COMM support, as well as a flexible split COMM mode that allows the pilot and copilot to broadcast on separate COMMs. For example, the pilot can use COMM 1 while the co-pilot uses COMM 2, or the pilot can use COMM 2 while the co-pilot uses COMM 1
The auto squelch capability in the GMA 35 automatically adapts to a quiet or noisy cockpit without clipping words or cutting out in the middle of phrases. Should you ever miss an ATC call or frequency assignment, the built-in automatic digital voice recorder in the GMA 35 captures the last 2.5 minutes of audio for playback Plus, automatic volume control will analyze the ambient noise level and adjust the audio volume level in your cockpit speaker, so system alerts won’t be quite as loud when you’re still on the ground.
Enjoy Future Capabilities
The GMA 35 and GTN 750 series support future software upgrades that will bring even more cutting-edge audio capabilities to your cockpit. Telligence™ Voice Command features will optionally allow you to switch between COMMs just by pressing a conveniently located “push to command button” on the aircraft flight control and saying “COMM 1” or “COMM 2” (as well as other select functions). A unique 3-D Audio feature will make it seem as though different audio sources are coming from different directions around you, so discerning between them becomes much easier.