The Evolution 2000 combines the Pro PFD and the 1000 MFD to provide a system with MFD versatility as well as the safety and confidence of full PFD instrument redundancy. This Evolution Flight Display pair is an unbeatable duo that provides everything you need in an easy-to-use, full-featured glass cockpit for your GA aircraft.
Safety First. And Second. The cornerstone of aviation safety is redundancy. Aspen’s trailblazing Evolution 2000 is the only GA EFIS display that provides total system redundancy – at less fly-away cost than any competing system.
Evolution 2000’s safety architecture delivers an exclusive total backup ability that steam gauges and competing glass can’t match. From full PFD capability built into the MFD to dual redundant backup batteries, Evolution offers the only glass panel that can effectively eliminate heavy, unreliable steam instruments.
Aspen’s unique PFD/MFD window layout flexibility allows you to configure displays to prioritize critical flight data. Multiple views at your command significantly enhance situational awareness.
Evolution 2000. Total Instrument Redundancy, by Design.
Engineered for Easy Installation
- Dual Independent LCD Displays
- Redundant Solid-State Attitude Heading Reference Systems with Independent Gyro, Accelerometer and Magnetic Sensors
- Redundant Air Data Computers with Independent Airspeed & Altitude Pressure Transducers
- Redundant Emergency Batteries (30 Minutes Runtime or 2 Hours with Optional External Battery)
- Redundant Emergency GPS Receivers (optional)
- Dual Sixpack Displays
- Dual HSIs
- Dual GPSS Computers
- Evolution Synthetic Vision (optional)
- GPS flight plan map views, choose from 360º or Arc view
- Electronic Attitude Director Indicator (ADI) with airspeed and altitude tapes
- Approach mode with lateral and vertical deviation indicators and approach minimums alert
- Integral GPS Steering (with compatible GPS navigators)
- Altitude alerter
- Dual GPS and dual VHF nav support
- Autopilot & flight director integration
- Display of real-time winds aloft, OAT, TAS, and ground speed(1)
- Traffic and weather overlays (optional)
- Moving map that displays GPS flight plan legs, curved flight paths(1), waypoints, navaids and airports
- Brilliant, direct sunlight-readable, 6-inch 760x400 TFT active matrix LCD display (140 pixels/inch)
The Evolution flight displays are innovative, modular system components that slide into existing 3-inch instrument holes in any instrument panel. A universal bracket provides easy surface mounting. The system can optionally be flush mounted. This unique design dramatically reduces installation time and cost.
The modular Evolution platform allows for easy expansion. The integrated displays mount side-by-side in one, two, and three display configurations for supreme flexibility and upgradability.