ASA Test Prep Book Series: Flight Engineer
The Flight Engineer questions represent those on FAA Knowledge Exams, and are arranged by subject into chapters with Answers, Explanations (for correct and incorrect answers) and Reference Codes for Basic, Turbojet, Turboprop, Reciprocating, and Add-On Ratings. Helpful test instructions, tips, excellent cross-references, and more included. 344 pages.
ASA is the leading resource for FAA Knowledge Exam preparation and continues to produce the best books available to prepare students for all the exams. The Test Prep Series features:
- FAA Computer Testing Supplement is bundled with every test book so you will become accustomed to referring to the FAA Figures and Legends as you will during the test. This is the same book you will be issued at the testing center.
- The FAA tests are on a one-year cycle, with changes made up to 3 times a year. We make sure you have the most current information by publishing the books in July of each year, posting updates on the ASA website that show changes made to the test questions, and providing a free e-mail subscription service for automatic notification when updates are available.
- ASA's Test Preps include representative questions and answer stems — plus answers, explanations (for both correct and incorrect answers), references, and FAA Learning Statement Codes (LSC). Chapter text and illustrations help you more fully understand the concepts.
- The questions are arranged into chapters based on subject matter to promote better understanding, aid recall, and thus provide a more efficient study guide.
- ASA test books include: airplane, rotorcraft, 121, 135, and dispatcher, and questions are identified as to which test they apply.