Book, ASA FAR for Aviation Maintenance Technicians (Current Year)
The most comprehensive regulations book available for aviation maintenance technicians and repair centers. FAR/AMT includes:
- Includes part 48 (NEW! Registration and Marking Requirements for Small Unmanned Aircraft)
- Parts 1, 3, 13, 21, 23, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 65, 91, 110, 119, 121 (J, L, Z, AA, DD), 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183
- Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12C, 39-7D, 43-9C, 43.9-1F.
- The most complete and up-to-date information available.
- FREE updates available online and via email keep readers up-to-speed on regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle.
- Unabridged FAR Parts and ACs
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- Comprehensive FAR index
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The FAR series continues this tradition, with books that contain complete and up-to-date information from the Federal Aviation Regulations.