ASA Fast Track Test Guidebooks
Fast Track Test Guide: General - Softcover, 8.25" x 10.75", 176 pages.
Fast Track Test Guide: Airframe - Softcover, 8.25" x 10.75", 208 pages.
Fast Track Test Guide: Powerplant - Softcover, 8.25" x 10.75", 208 pages.
- Questions, answers, and explanations are arranged in the Fast-Track method to accelerate learning and encourage retention.
- All FAA test figures are included right next to the question and explanation
- Free updates (online or email update service) keep you current with changes made to the tests
- Answers and references are noted at the bottom of each page for quick self-testing
- 5 FREE practice tests with ASA's online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
- Oral and Practical study guide
- Test-taking tips and instructions for taking your official FAA Knowledge Exam
- Based on the original Fast-Track series by Dale Crane
What is required to become a skilled and effective airframe and powerplant (A&P) aviation mechanic? Although some individuals possess more knowledge and skills than others, no one is a natural-born aviation mechanic. Competent aviation mechanics become so through study, training, and experience.
This knowledge test guide will answer most of your questions about taking an aviation mechanic general knowledge test by covering the following areas: knowledge test eligibility requirements; knowledge areas on the tests; descriptions of the tests; process for taking a knowledge test; use of test aids and materials; cheating or other unauthorized conduct; validity of Airman Test Reports; and retesting procedures.