Completely Mechanical Diluter Demand System
Now there is no need for electronic systems, added hardware and equipment to get real oxygen system conservation!
Mechanical Diluter Demand system for Portable and Emergency Oxygen SystemsFits Aerox® , CPC, or Skyox Plug-ins
Aerox® has developed the Oxygen Conserver System which is intended for use with current portable oxygen systems. Maximum Oxygen Duration with Minimal Effort. The device uses negative inspiration pressure to trigger pulse oxygen. Completely mechanical, no batteries required. When the user inhales, a supply of oxygen is delivered, simple, safe, and effective, reducing the demand on the users standard portable supplemental oxygen system, and increasing duration times. The System Includes a convenient strap for wearing around your neck. Outlet Hose with Flow Iindicator, Inlet Hose with aerox®, CPC, or Skyox Plug-in Fittings.
- Push-pull quick connects for fast, positive, one-handed operation.
- Each outlet independently controllable with individual needle valve control.
- Calibrated flowmeter in each delivery tube accurately shows proper flow by altitude, doubles as a flow indicator. The most accurate instrument to measure flow.
- Eliminates wasted oxygen. Needle valve control of flow by each user allows exact adjustment for both altitude and type of delivery equipment. When used with Oxysaver cannulas, oxygen duration is extended by a factor of four.
- No tools required for assembly.
- All-metal construction. AEROX regulators are made to last without costly repairs.
- Piston mechanism in regulator (instead of diaphragm) maintains accuracy without recalibration.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Compact design, saves space and weight.
- May be used with Oxysaver cannulas or standard cannulas up to 18,000 feet MSL; or with masks above 18,000 feet MSL.
- Change from Oxysaver cannula to mask simply by removing tubing from outflow end of flowmeter and attaching the hose from the mask. Remember to increase oxygen flow accordingly!