Alcor EGT/TIT Type K Thermocouple Probe, 7/16″-20 Screw-In Reverse Stagger
- Backed by an industry leading 5-year warranty
- Small element diameter provides for near instantaneous instrument response
- Lead wires are configured in reverse stagger(long red and short yellow)
- Built in radiator minimizes the high temperature effects on internal spot weld connections
- Provides sufficient electrical power for Alcor unamplified instruments
- Intended for use with Type K EGT or TIT instruments and leads
- Accurate to ± 25 degrees at 1500 degrees Fahrenheit
- PMA and FAA approved for all reciprocating powered aircraft
- Alcor probes are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
With Alcor’s blanket STC, p/n 86245 can replace many existing Gasket style Type J CHT probes, including old or obsolete part numbers.
Replaces Part Numbers:
216-3, 763-503, 86211, AN5541-1, MCI-A106-B, MS90324-1, P104