Alcor CHT/EGT Types J & K Dual Indicator, 3-1/8″
- The best value in the industry backed by a generous 3-year warranty
- Save on fuel costs through precision leaning—running as little as 100° too rich can cost $1,000 in wasted fuel over 100 hours, see the proof here
- Quick visual reference to peak EGT
- Set reference to peak EGT where you want with easy in-flight calibration—special screwdriver included
- Increase the life of your engine and enhance safety through proper monitoring
- CHT calibrated to true temperature—500 degrees Fahrenheit at 8 Ω
- Designed to provide temperature compensation for accurate readings year round, on the ground and at altitude
- No risk of malfunction during electrical failure—requires no external source of power for operation
- Attention homebuilders—easy installation with no electrical system required
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Alcor instruments are designed, manufactured, and supported in the U.S.A.
- Calibration: 500F @ 8.0 Ω / 1600F @ 3.63 Ω
- Download the Instruction Manual Here
With Alcor’s blanket STC, p/n 46156 can replace many existing Type J & K CHT/EGT indicators, including old or obsolete part numbers.
Your certified mechanic may choose to file a simple Field Approval Form 337 for major instrument changes. See the applicable FAA definition of major alterations in Part 43 Appendix A
Alcor recommends in-flight EGT calibration for every installation of p/n 46156. See the manual
for easy to follow instructions.