ALL EDM SYSTEMS are TSO’d and INCLUDES as free:
- LeanFind (tm) Performs ROP and LOP, automatically finds the first and last cylinder to peak
- Shock cooling checked on all cylinders with an alarm on the cylinder with the highest cooling rate
- Voltage, For alternator failure, monitored for over and under voltage with alarms
- Pilot Programmable Hi &Lo alarm limits. ALL programming from front panel
- All EDM’s TSO’d for quality with a 3 yr. Warranty Electronics and 1yr. Probes
- Quick response probes, fastest accurate readings, harness and hardware
- Data Memory, reading once every 2 to 255 seconds
- EZPlot-1 program for plotting data downloading data
This instrument includes all the advanced functions of the EDM-700 and incorporates new features that can only be found on JPI products. No need to waste time looking up and guestimating percentage of Horsepower in use. The EDM-800 continuously displays %HP and can also be set to display RPM. This feature can also display Horsepower during over lean. You can now be sure you are operating within the Horsepower limits of your engine.
The EDM-800, Engine Data Management System Features:
- Percentage of Horse Power
- Complete fuel flow system with transducer
- High Speed EGT/CHT probes
- RPM with sensor
- Manifold pressure sensor
- Outside Air Temp (OAT)
- Long term memory adjustable from 25 to 550 hours.
- Overlean function
- TSO'd - 3 year factory warranty
EDM-800 can be a primary replacement instrument for CHT and Oil Temp. EDM-711/800 includes primary Turbine Inlet Temp.
Probe Response: JPI's fine-tip probes manufactured from space-age Hastalloy-X are so sensitive, that they respond to every temperature change
EDM bar-graph instruments are the only instruments of their type that have met the harsh environmental standards of FAA TSO testing. The only TSO'd Bar-Graph.
Lean Find: JPI's quick response probes make it possible to find a false peak. Just lean at your normal rate and you will find a true peak.
LeanFind mode automatically identifies the first and last cylinder to peak and PeakFind automatically captures the EGT peak value.
EDM Data Memory records all 29 functions every 6 seconds for up to 25 hours or every minute for 550 hours. All data is timestamped. Aircraft ID may also be programmed into the unit. Download data to any computer, even a Palm Pilot.
All functions (up to 29) are checked four times a second for real alarm conditions. The EDM-800 has 39 Programmable alarms.
Interfaces to all GPS's including Garmin 430/530 systems and Garmin 195/295 Handhelds. Displays gallons required to next waypoint or destination at no additional cost
Dimensions: 2 1/4" instrument round x 7.5" deep
Standard Options Included: Long Term Memory Module, LeanFind, Shock Cooling, Normalize, Voltage, OAT, Fuel Flow, RPM, MAP and EGT/CHT.
Optional Functions: Oil Temp, 2 Turbine Inlet Temp, CDT, IAT
All systems include probes and harnesses with indicators.