Filtered Line Voltage = +(9.0-32.1) Vdc.
Filtered Line Current = (40-100)Amp. Continuously.
The RFI DC Line Filter may be placed as follows:
- If noise generation source is not known, place the filter in series at power input to the equipment needing protection from RFI.
- If noise generation source is known (strobe power supply, ignition, fuel pump), place the filter in series at power input to the noise generating device.
- If noise generation source is the alternator/generator, connect in series at alternator output line. This is upstream of the DC Bus (100A Maximum). May be used in combination with the AK-950-FTR1 Capacitive Filter.
Pass through RFI DC Line Filter must be installed with good electrical bonding to aircraft ground.
- Eliminates RFI Effects to all Avionics Equipment
- Solid Construction with Encapsulation Potting for Severed Vibration.
- The Filter has a Cutoff Frequency of 60 kHz, rejects in excess of 50 dB minimum at Frequency of 350 kHz to 2,000 MHz, including GPS 1,575 MHz Range.
- Extremely Low Impedance, 0.050 OHMS, hence Low Voltage Drop.
- Application includes Elimination of RFI Noise effects to Various Avionic Systems including ADF Automatic Direction Finders, Intercoms, Audio Controllers, VHF/UHF Transceivers, NAV/COMM, Loran Receivers, AM/FM Radios, Moving Maps, Stormscopes, Radars, GPS Receivers.
- FAA PMA Approved