End Carburetor icing.
The measurement of internal carburetor temperatures is a critical function that requires a great deal of accuracy. The MD-11 carburetor temperature kit includes the 2.25" MD11-6 indicator, the B-5 probe, connector and wiring diagram. The B-5 probe installs at the throttle valve, the critical icing point; in all Marvel Schebler & Bendix float type carburetors. The ideal internal carb temp is 5° C. This unit can monitor & control carb heating to 1°C. for maximum safety and engine efficiency. Units are FAA approved and STC'd.
- Detects potential carburetor icing
- Supplemental Type Certification FAA PMA approved
- Reduces spark plug fouling
- Extends engine life
- Helps attain maximum fuel economy, range and power
- Quality connector included
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- One year limited warranty