GPS-Integrated Personal Locator Beacon with Digital Display
The SARLink/AQUALink™ broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The onboard GPS can fix your position to within 100 meters and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting SAR satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your location.
The SARLink/AQUALink View™ takes PLB technology one step further with its breakthrough digital display. In an emergency, the high-visibility screen provides automatic prompts for optimizing the beacon and confirms critical data such as your exact GPS coordinates, data bursts and remaining battery power. Additional functionality allows the user to test and view GPS coordinates multiple times with minimal impact on useful battery life.
Calm in the Storm
The SARLink/AQUALink View’s digital display provides a measure of calm in an emergency — displaying critical data so that you know the beacon is working to summon help.
- Most sensitive internal GPS in the industry, pinpointing your exact location faster than standard GPS-enabled PLBs
- High efficiency electronics = performance you can count on
- Professional grade design tested and built for years of backcountry use
- Feature-rich self-test display
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- On Board 66 Channel GPS
- Typical Performance 30 Hours
- Made in the U.S.A