Available for US Shipping Only (48 States) - Not available for International ShipmentFixed Wing and Helicopter ELTs Include:
ORM-D and Hazardous Materials - $37.50 Fee for Air Shipment
- External Antenna
- Remote Switch Unit
- Pre-Fab 25' Wiring Harness Assembly
- 6' Coaxial Cable Assy
- Soft Portable Case
The Ameri-King AK-451-( ) Series is a FAA TSO’d approved, JAA JTSO’d approved, 406 MHz ELT Emergency Locator Transmitter, Types (AF) Automatic Fixed, (AP) Automatic Portable, (S) Survival. It transmits aircraft GPS/NAV position data, immediately and accurately, on triple (406 Satellite /243 Military /121.5 Civilian) MHz frequencies.
The supreme advantage feature is the aircraft GPS/NAV Latitude / Longitude exact position shall be transmitted, within 1 minute, on the very first burst, without waiting for a Polar Orbiting Satellite (could be up to 4 hours). Enhance the accuracy significantly, for the ground search area, from 1-2 kilometers (non GPS/ NAV Position) to 22 meters typical (with GPS/NAV Position).
Having triple frequencies insures your distress message reaches both NOAA Satellite Operation and US Air Force AFSR Ground Operation, Search and Rescue Team, with 100% fully confidence, due to transmitting on both 243.0 MHz Military and 121.5 MHz Civilian bands, for immediate ground search dispatch, narrowing the searching time to almost nothing.
The choice is clear, when it come to Safety, Fast, Accuracy, Reliability, Price and Product Support, Ameri-King’s AK-451-( ) Series is your best choice.
- Applicable to all Aircraft types: Transport Aircraft; Business Jet Aircraft; General Aviation, Helicopters.
- Dual Antenna: Blade Type (1.0 Mach) or Rod Type (350 Knots) or Whip Type (300 Knots) and Portable Hand Use.
- Ultra Long Lasting, up to 78 hours @-20 deg C, @ End of 5 yrs useful life time. Lithium Battery Package, Li MnO2 or Li SO2, 4 D-Size Cells.
- Reliable sealed G Switch, for dependable safety.
- Optional Multi Axes (5 Axes) G Switch for Helicopters
- Simple Installation. All accessories include Pre-fabricated Wiring Harness Assy, Remote Control Panel, Audible Warn Horn, Coaxial Cable Assy, and Universal Mounting Tray.
- Interface with aircraft GPS/NAV, via RS-232 Aviation Protocol: Garmin Int’l Inc , Honeywell Bendix King Inc. , Trimble Nav Inc.; Arnav Inc., II Morrow Inc.
- Coding Programming Worldwide, all available ELT Protocols, i.e. Long Messages and Short Messages (Location Protocol; User Location Protocol; User Protocol)
- Self Test built-in. OXCO tech for perfect grad temp stability
- PERP: 5W (406.028 MHz) 50 mw (243.0/121.5) MHz
- RTCA Env Categories: F1XBA[204/183][204/183]XR [204/183]XXSZXXX(AC)204/183](BC)XXXX(C/204)