- Fits Garmin's GPSMAP 196, 296, 396 and 496 handheld GPS units
- Designed to allow quick and easy removal of the GPS.
- Dramatically simplifies the installation process.
- Made from durable, high quality plastic similar in appearance to the GPS itself.
- Fits in a standard 6.25" avionics stack.
- Gives your instrument panel a professional, finished look.
- Width: 6.25"; Height: 4.25"; Depth: 2.44" (See Photos for Spec Sheet)
Panel Dock allows you to mount your Garmin GPS in your instrument panel with a professional, finished look. Quickly and easily remove your portable GPS whenever necessary.
Fits the Garmin 196, 296, 396 and 496 handheld GPS units. GPS is easily removed by pulling the release tab on the left side of the Panel Dock.
The Panel Dock is designed to fit in a standard 6.25" avionics stack, but may be flush mounted anywhere else in the panel.
The antenna and power cables slide through prefabricated "keyholes" in the back of the Panel Dock which keeps the connectors from slipping back into the panel when the GPS is removed.